Turbo VPN app is one of the most popular and widely used VPN in the world. The Turbo VPN provides many free as well as paid services according to subscription plans. The Turbo VPN is available for both android and IOS users. So if you are looking for the best VPN on the internet then have a look at this article where we will explain all the information about the Turbo VPN app along with its pros and cons. So stay tuned!
Table of Contents
What is the VPN and why to use it?
If you don’t know what is VPN then don’t worry. We will give you a basic idea about what the VPN actually do. The VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. Basically, the VPN is used to hide your location, your actions and stay safe, secured from other online things. You can even use the sites which are blocked in your country or in your area. You also can change your IP address and can change your live location too. The VPN app cannot be used on the websites, you need to download the app on your mobile device or you have to install software for your computer. So you might get the idea about the VPN. Let’s jump to the main topic.
What is the Turbo VPN app?
The Turbo VPN is the VPN app currently available for both android and ios handlers. It is freely available for all users throughout the world. It has also great subscription plans under which you get VIP servers to connect and also get VIP support from the team. You get the six free servers in the VPN app and a bunch of VIP servers. You can use Turbo VPN online for unblocking sites, accessing blocked content or to use any other restricted content. So, if you are looking for a better and free VPN app then Turbo VPN android is good choice. You can use lucky patcher to patch Turbo VPN to gain ultimate accessing control.
How to use Turbo VPN app for mobile device
Using the Turbo VPN on the mobile phones is very easy and if you have already used any VPN or have used VPN previously then you will not get any difficulty to use Turbo VPN. Even though, follow the given below steps to use to Turbo VPN.
- Turbo VPN is available on both play store and app store. Click here to get android version and click here to get iOS version.
- Open the app. You will get a simple interface asking about whether to choose a premium VPN or just continue with the free version. My suggestion is to choose the free version as of now. Later you can opt for premium.
- Then you will get the interface as shown. Just tap to carrot icon to connect the VPN to the default server.
- Check the servers available for free version by clicking at upper right earth icon.
- You will get all server names that are available for free and also which are available for the only premium version.
- Now select any custom server you want to connect and enjoy your free VPN now.
- You will get the six servers as follows-India, Singapore, Germany, Netherlands, US (San Francisco) and the UK.
How to disconnect the VPN
- When you connect the VPN to the server, it shows in the notification bar.
- So to disconnect, simply tap on the notification and it will open the app and ask to disconnect or not. Click on disconnect.
- Or simple open the app, click on the carrot icon at bottom center and click on disconnect.
How to upgrade the VPN to premium (VIP)
- Open the Turbo VPN app and click on the icon placed at upper left corner.
- Now click on the “Upgrade to VIP” option.
- Now you will see the monthly and early plans for Turbo VPN VIP membership.
- You can save 75% on annual subscription over the monthly subscription rate.
- Click on any plan you like and pay via google play credits.
- That’s it. Now enjoy VIP subscription with more than 13 servers.
What are the benefits of Turbo VPN premium over the free version?
- No, advertise. Completely ad-free.
- Faster server connections and multiple servers available.
- Worldwide location.
- You can link up to 5 devices.
Is there Turbo VPN software available for PC?
Currently, the Turbo VPN app is only available for android and iOS platform. The VPN has not yet developed the VPN software for PC. But there are many ways available that you can use the Turbo VPN for the PC. Do you know how? If not then stay tuned and read the following steps to use VPN on your PC.
How to use Turbo VPN on PC
There is no such a way that you can directly install a Turbo VPN software for PC anywhere from the internet. Turbo VPN is only a mobile application, so you just need an emulator to run it on the pc. You can use an emulator for your pc like blue stacks, NOX or many other to run Turbo VPN android app. We are sharing here how to use the VPN online on the PC using blue stacks android emulator.
Connect Turbo VPN on PC using Blue Stack
The blue stacks are the best android emulator if you want to run any android app on PC. I am personally using the blue stacks from many years and it is doing its work amazing. It has good interface, great speed and many other advanced features that will blow your mind. Follow the steps given below to download and install the Turbo VPN on your PC.
- First of all, you must have blue stacks emulator on your PC. If you don’t have then download from Below – Bluestack
- After downloading, install the blue stacks as usual like you install the software by launching .exe file.
- Then open the blue stacks and sign in through the email id.
- Then search the Turbo VPN in the search bar and install the app.
- After installation of Turbo VPN app, launch it.
- Enjoy the Turbo VPN on your pc now!
Why is Turbo VPN better than other VPN?
The first and most important thing is that Turbo VPN android and ios are absolutely free. It provides you a bunch of proxy servers freely. Also, if you go through the google play store, you will see the Turbo VPN app has crossed over 100 million downloads and has 4.6 ratings. Isn’t that amazing!! Many developers or professional users believe in Turbo VPN. The key points, why the Turbo VPN is best among them all VPN:
- Very less app size (around 7MB for Turbo VPN android).
- A simple interface and no need to sign up for a free version.
- Six proxy servers for the free version and most are premium servers in other VPN apps.
- More saving on annual billing.
- Easy subscription and easy cancellation.
- 24*7 support, 99.99 system availability.
FAQs about the Turbo VPN app
Is it safe to use the Turbo VPN app??
Turbo VPN app uses SSL to encrypt your all data that is generated by you. The Turbo VPN company claims that they never collect your logs, personal data or they never and store your data logs. So feel free to use it.
Speed is slow or not stable?
The connection speed depends on many things like live users on the same server, server connectivity strength, etc. So if you feel that your connection is slow, just simply change the server.
Can I use Turbo VPN to access torrent?
For safety purpose and keep yourself away from blocking your account, don’t use Turbo VPN for torrent.